Gingerbread House Contest Entry Form
- To enter Old Sturbridge Village's 2017 Gingerbread Contest, entry forms must be received no later than November 25, 2017.
- Entries must be delivered to the Visitors Center at Old Sturbridge Village in Sturbridge, MA on November 28 , 29 or 30 between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- Entries must be made entirely of edible materials with the exception of the foundation board.
- Foundation boards must be no larger than 24" x 24" and should be made of sturdy 1/4" plywood; foundation boards can be covered with paper, foil or edible material.
- All entries will be on display during Old Sturbridge Village's Christmas by Candlelight program beginning December 2, 2016 and concluding December 23, 2017. Entries can be picked up at the Village between 8:00 and 10:00 pm on December 23 or from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on December 27. Unclaimed entries become the property of the Village, and will be destroyed.
- Old Sturbridge Village is not responsible for damaged or broken gingerbread houses, and will not maintain or repair entries.
- Guest judges will choose category winners, and Christmas by Candlelight attendees will select the guest favorite.